Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Growing far faster than I would have thought. These things are addictive. Don't get me started on my 1:64 collection... :laughing:

Now let's see YOURS!

·
Registered
990 Posts
NICE...............mine all look like the one on the bottom right:D That would include all sizes. About a dozen right now. I am fighting like crazy not to expand into others but its real hard not to.:lookinup:

BTW, you need a GS convertible in that collection. Remember they made two different ones so I guess you need two:laughing:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
I think we have 7 or 8. Mostly exotics but we got a few vettes in there to. Ill get some pics and post um later.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I recently got rid of the worn and/or torn models. You got some sweet cars. Got any Exoto's?

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
speed6 said:
I recently got rid of the worn and/or torn models. You got some sweet cars. Got any Exoto's?
That looks great. I guess I'll need to photograph mine sometime.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Nice collection. When mine grows a little more, I'll post pics. :)

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Nice! I have 12 Vette diecasts in my room all together ontop of my entertainment center. Then of course I have other cars (Vipers, McLaren F1, BMWs, Ferrari Race car, etc) but who cares about them:laughing: I'll try to get some pictures of my "collection"!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts