Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow what do I win :thumbsup: :cheers: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
coolhandluke said:
wow what do I win :thumbsup: :cheers: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:
C6 Z06 is on the way...

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Sweet04Angel said:
Hmmmm....they don't look like VetteDudes...
That's the best thing about being a vette dude.......there isn't this big macho stereo type that you have to portray to everyone. :partyon:

Looking at that picture you know it's the car that gets them the girls! :laughing:

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
poncherello said:
That's the best thing about being a vette dude.......there isn't this big macho stereo type that you have to portray to everyone. :partyon:

Looking at that picture you know it's the car that gets them the girls! :laughing:
C'est la vie....

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
:rolling:

Congrats on the 2000 posts. Of course, we've had to edit about 1800 of them... but you are doing better.:laughing:

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
[EDITED BY MOORE_RB]

Good job man!

[EDITED BY PATRICK]

I am still working on my 2000 posts!

[EDITED BY PUNKBOY]

I like to post!

[EDITED BY CHP]

Jelly!

[EDITED BY C5D]

... Did you check your codes?

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
poncherello said:
From left to right-

Moore_rb, Patrick, and C5D

I've had a number of PM's asking where this was......it was in Central Park....Patrick was talking to some manly looking chick who told us that there was a wooden clog dancing expo and they had free beer! I just couldn't pass up the picture opportunity. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
I can't believe c5D forgot to bring white socks with him....

He looked like such a tourist.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts