Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,260 Posts
:surprised man, you gotta work on your 60' times! :laughing:

seriously though, that is one helluva burnout. Not a huge fan of the post production of the video, but to each his own :laughing:

More, more, more!

·
Registered
939 Posts
:surprised I love the reaction of the guy standing in the middle... did he know you were going to do the burnout? or was he expecting something completely different... my guess would be the latter

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Although you didn't do the burnout as long as Patrick did once with the DCZ (300' if I remember correctly:partyon:), you sure made more smoke....:D :thumbsup:

·
Certified Stalker
4,077 Posts
I love the smell of burnt rubber, but I'm not so fond of the smell of burnt dollars :(

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
WoW!:thumbsup: I can't even get my tires to chirp.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Good god you're my hero!:nuts:

·
Premium Member
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just got back from a weeks vacation after the Convention!
The tires I used were old one's (255x15's) from before the Fat tires were put on! So it didn't cost me anything! I had the rev limiter @ 6000rpm that's what all the popping noises were. I heard the limiter but the adrenalin was pumping so I ignored it!
I would have liked to have gone the whole track but it was supposed to be a drag race, my other friend was waiting patiently in the other lane! I definitely got my moneys worth cause I gouged two deep marks down the track..they would have had to resurface the track with rubber!
I've got some circuit track slicks which I'll probably use next time, we were only allowed street tires this time. I had 2 half attempts at the 1/4 but I was just spinning my 335's half way down the track so I thought I'd just have some fun...that's what the event was put on for!
When I get the different angle I'll try to post it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts