Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
check out my photos in the gallery and let me know if you boyz see anything im doing wrong. i will be uploading more images as the work is completed, any advice would be helpful. Original color is ontario orange was thinking about going back to that color, I have'nt seen to many of them on the road, was wondering what you boyz thought about that color?

:huh:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Sweet car! Ontario orange is awesome, I think you should stick with that color!

I checked out the pics in the gallery. Now... judging by the looks of that car... you should have it completed in a week or so? HAhahhaa..... :)

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,412 Posts
Lots of room for improvement. O-orange would be cool. Good luck

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
believe it or not the pics really dont do this car justice as far as the condition it really is in. It only has 54000 miles on it and I bought it for $2800 dollars.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yep, guy was asking $5000 for it ,it needed brake work badly and his wife was hounding him sell it to build a house, poor guy. I made an offer of $2800 and the next day he called me. I was just about to call him and give him the 5 grand he was asking for it. One of those once in a lifetime SWEET deals!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
posted a few more pics as things progress. I got the true flex bumper to match up pretty close. now I just need to get rid of the multi colors this car has on it!

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,412 Posts
mytoy74 said:
yep, guy was asking $5000 for it ,it needed brake work badly and his wife was hounding him sell it to build a house, poor guy. I made an offer of $2800 and the next day he called me. I was just about to call him and give him the 5 grand he was asking for it. One of those once in a lifetime SWEET deals!
The is a Saweeeet deal alright.

·
Registered
42 Posts
looks good...I've had my eye on a 74 up here...only the guy want $8900 for it....body needs work & its missing the drivers side door panel...but mechanically sound...good luck on your project.

Hope to have mine posted here someday soon
:partyon:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts