11,957 Posts
cool oragne county chopper

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BIG LAW MAN said:
Do you even know HOW to ride a motorcycle?:laughing:
:rolleyes: Yep, I know how. But, I certainly don't have the hours in to qualify as an experienced (or licensed) rider!

But, I'll take care of all that before I get chopperized next year!

;)

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
hey Patrick,
which do you prefer,
the chopper...
or the pro-street...?
i like the 40* rakes of the pro-street bikes.some nice choppers too,i cant stand the old style choppers that stick out 5 feet.those bikes had no 'flow' to them.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Pretty wild looking ride. I'd be afraid to get on one of those. :)

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Bob88con said:
Pretty wild looking ride. I'd be afraid to get on one of those. :)
funny you say that,when i first saw my friends 'bulldog' it is a big bike.i sat on it and was suprised it only weighed 585(give or take a few)everything except a few pieces,is show polish aluminum.the 18 " rear tire is billet aluminum.and i comes with 100hp and 100ft lbs of torque with a 6-speed.i must say that the bike hauls ass.the big bear choppers have even more power than that.plus the thing is lighter than a harley.thats why there expensive,lots of billet,seamless lifetime warranty frames.wires and cables run inside of frame,list goes on.your local bike shop should have a couple of customs,ask to ride one,you'll be shocked,try not to ride a ridgid frame though.those are brutal.
aloha,

B

·
0 Posts
cavsvet74 said:
I highly recomend the Motorcycle Safety Foundation Basic Rider Course.

Even if you know how to ride, it's worth the weekend.

:agree:

One of my friends at work is an instructor.

I had been riding for many years before taking the class about 3 years ago. I learned some new stuff and a lot of bad habits that I had.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts