·
Registered
738 Posts
OMFG, I think I need a cigarette

and I don't smoke

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
The wind blowing the smoke forward absolultely added to the max cool factor.

Awesome.:partyon: :partyon: :partyon:

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
I have one word after seeing that gratuitous display.

WOOD

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Wow

·
Banned
622 Posts
Nice burnout :thumbsup: . That was awsome.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Wow, that is one sick burnout! :thumbsup: :partyon: :cheers:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Very cool! Are you going to put more info on your motor in your signature? Like, is that actually a ZL1 block motor? How much bore and stroke can you put in one of those?

·
DC Crew
12,250 Posts
:partyon: :partyon: :partyon:

So were they warmed up enough for ya?

You've gotta upload that to the gallery, FANTASTIC burnout.
:agree:

Very nice! :smokin: <- get it! :D

·
Registered
481 Posts
Great burnout! I guess you decided to get those 345's...:cheers:

·
Premium Member
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Very cool! Are you going to put more info on your motor in your signature? Like, is that actually a ZL1 block motor? How much bore and stroke can you put in one of those?
I wish it were a real ZL-1 motor! I looked into getting an original but with a price tag of $30,000 for block and internals (no heads) when I was looking steared me to getting a Donovan 500 Aluminum block instead! I've got info in a previous thread....
http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54499&highlight=ZL-1

I'm not sure what biggest bore/stroke a 427 can do?...502??? mine is a 500 block bored/stroked to 540 (biggest is 582 before going to a raised deck which wont fit a C3). Its similar to a 350 and a 400 block diferent but the same!?
TRJ I havent found 345/18's yet, wish I could! 335's is good enough for now! I'll probably get some Nitto 555's next for more grip? I actually did the burnout on some old 255's I had lying around, so it didnt cost me anything!! Hows your beast comin along, I expect to see some burnouts from you soon!!!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
You obviously impressed the crowd...very cool! :partyon:

·
Registered
481 Posts
I wish it were a real ZL-1 motor! I looked into getting an original but with a price tag of $30,000 for block and internals (no heads) when I was looking steared me to getting a Donovan 500 Aluminum block instead! I've got info in a previous thread....
http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54499&highlight=ZL-1

I'm not sure what biggest bore/stroke a 427 can do?...502??? mine is a 500 block bored/stroked to 540 (biggest is 582 before going to a raised deck which wont fit a C3). Its similar to a 350 and a 400 block diferent but the same!?
TRJ I havent found 345/18's yet, wish I could! 335's is good enough for now! I'll probably get some Nitto 555's next for more grip? I actually did the burnout on some old 255's I had lying around, so it didnt cost me anything!! Hows your beast comin along, I expect to see some burnouts from you soon!!!
D.R., Really a great burnout! My beast is coming along well, had some fitment problems with the Dynatech Headers, changed to Kooks Headers and all is well now. Best regards...:cheers:

·
Registered
108 Posts
:thud: Awsome Man!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
I just pitched a tent in my shorts watching that!!!!! AWSOME JOB!!!!!!

:partyon: :thumbsup: :partyon: :cheers: :partyon: :thumbsup: :partyon:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts