Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
You clearly have talent at creating beautiful cars! :thumbsup:

Is that the next corvette? IMO no. In none of your shots can I immediately identify this as a corvette. The challange with design is to create something new, but remaining identifiable. You have created a beautiful car and then said it was a corvette. I should be able to look at it and identify it as a corvette. Some very minor architecture changes could help. For example: I love the fendors and the coke bottle shape, but the cockpit is too far forward. The c7 is going to be a F/R configuration, the concept should mimic that. By moving it back, extending the hood, and extending the front fenders the car will look more hunched back ready to spring. Right now it looks like all the super exotics which lean more forward.

Im mentioning these things because I want to see more of your work. You are very talented. How long does it take you to create something like that and what packare are you using?

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
Looks cool but screams Zonda.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You clearly have talent at creating beautiful cars! :thumbsup:

Is that the next corvette? IMO no. In none of your shots can I immediately identify this as a corvette. The challange with design is to create something new, but remaining identifiable. You have created a beautiful car and then said it was a corvette. I should be able to look at it and identify it as a corvette. Some very minor architecture changes could help. For example: I love the fendors and the coke bottle shape, but the cockpit is too far forward. The c7 is going to be a F/R configuration, the concept should mimic that. By moving it back, extending the hood, and extending the front fenders the car will look more hunched back ready to spring. Right now it looks like all the super exotics which lean more forward.

Im mentioning these things because I want to see more of your work. You are very talented. How long does it take you to create something like that and what packare are you using?
JAJAJA :cheers: Thanks for your comment and feedback bro lol i knew someone was going to mentioned that lol this design is actually the coninuation from a exotic design i did i just modify it a bit lol.. but you know what you are very right i will keep posting more designs im going to move the cockpit backwards just a bit since i all ready checked in my CAD model and place the true 3D LS9 engine on it and it doesnt need to the cockpit to be move more back alot more.

To me what makes this car to be a good candidate for a corvette are the wheel arches if we go back to history those 68's stingrays were sexy as hell with the beautifull curves like a hot girl lol. in fact if not mistaken corvette was the first car to have such a dramatic curves like it. ferraris and other cars just copy corvette from there i think.

For the question of how long it takes me to make a car like this . like a day or 2 my 3d modeling skills have improved alot. practice practice practice lol

I will post more of this soon stay tune :cheers:

·
Registered
752 Posts
I have enjoyed your work before...

Gorgeous concept, but yea, with the cockpit where it is it looks a lot like a pagani zonda....

I'd say move the cockpit back so the hood is much longer and you got yourself a Corvette. :thumbsup:

Nice work!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts