Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
work in progress, but heres a quick sketch i did of my idea for the c7. Sorry i didnt get to clean it up as much as i wanted, my laptop was dying

·
Registered
628 Posts
Hey I like that. If you could hint it a little more towards corvette proportions I think it would be quite epic. Speaking of uploading photos can somebody show me. I've been a member on DC since probably 2005 and I still don't know how. I have a concept I drew up.

When you said laptop, do you mean like a tablet? what program are you using? I for some reason am not good at using my screen as a paper, maybe I'm old fashioned, I like paper and pen. Then I draw digital from there. Great drawing though. You got awesome skill. I ca'nt wait to see more.

I'd be interested to see a corvette interior, thats where they need the most help. Maybe I'm too practical but I like to keep attention to aerodynamics in my drawings, diffuser integration, inlets, fins, vents above whells, etc.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
that looks like a jaguar xj220 if they made a new one, nothing about it says vette:( atleast I dont see it anyways. resembles a lambo or some euro super car

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
proportions are different because i have an active aero engine bay, it tears back into a large drop vent so all the hot air exits, and the rear quarters are flared because they each house a radiator and the transmission of course, and maybe turbos for the zr1 model.

Scan or photograph, load into photobucket.com, copy and paste image code.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey I like that. If you could hint it a little more towards corvette proportions I think it would be quite epic. Speaking of uploading photos can somebody show me. I've been a member on DC since probably 2005 and I still don't know how. I have a concept I drew up.

When you said laptop, do you mean like a tablet? what program are you using? I for some reason am not good at using my screen as a paper, maybe I'm old fashioned, I like paper and pen. Then I draw digital from there. Great drawing though. You got awesome skill. I ca'nt wait to see more.

I'd be interested to see a corvette interior, thats where they need the most help. Maybe I'm too practical but I like to keep attention to aerodynamics in my drawings, diffuser integration, inlets, fins, vents above whells, etc.

Yes i have a tablet pc, an HP tx2500 with the Wacom screen. I used Sketchbook Pro but we are learning Photoshop in school so i think you can do more with that program. Interior will be wild i will post it later. Using it takes some getting used to, but in a few days its as natural as paper but so much easier. Plus if you mess up all you have to do is hit "undo". Plus layering makes so many things possible.

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Not feeling that is a Corvette, but nice artwork, good talent. Would like to see more ideas from you. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
A little too much like a full blown sports car.

Needs more Corvette influence.

Great artistic talent. Please give it another shot. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Not Bad, I'd like a little bit more glass on the side,of course you'd need lambo doors and I'd need some kind of wing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts