Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Very nice.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Calipers

I decided to have the letters done in black for a different look, since the z06 letters are white. The candy calipers he does are nice but unfortunately I didnt have too many options with a TORCH RED car.:thumbsup:

·
Caution: Car melts in Rain
4,151 Posts
I decided to have the letters done in black for a different look, since the z06 letters are white. The candy calipers he does are nice but unfortunately I didnt have too many options with a TORCH RED car.:thumbsup:
black out kits look gooooood on a red car, great contrast

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah

I like the black contrast with red also, thats pretty my the theme i am going with for the car, with the exception of the wheels i ordered.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey

I had an extra set of calipers, so i sent them to my mike to be powdercoated. I have seen at least 3 different sets of calipers he has powdercoated and his work is great. THe website is www.thepowdercoater.com. Feel free to email him and let him know what you have/want and he will let you know the price. He can powder coat other parts as well, not just calipers. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Lets see some pics installed.Those look really good.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Ok_

Once I order my rotors and receive them, I will take more pics.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Mike(thepowdercoater.com) powdercoated my Baer calipers as well. Same Torch Red as you have with Black letters. First time around he coated them Mirror Red(C6 ZO6 color) with Silver letters. The Silver had to be painted on after the powdercoat process however and smeared after a while. I called Mike and told him, he said send them back and he would do them over free of charge. This time I went with Torch Red with Black letters, much better looking IMO. In the powdercoat process the Silver letters will mix with the Red on the calipers making them look PINK. Going with Black lettters eliminates the color change because the Black dominates. Congrats on the new "bling", Mike does fantastic work, the best IMHO :cheers:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Mike(thepowdercoater.com) powdercoated my Baer calipers as well. Same Torch Red as you have with Black letters. First time around I had them coated them Mirror Red(C6 ZO6 color) with Silver letters. The Silver had to be painted on after the powdercoat process however and smeared after a while. I called Mike and told him, he said send them back and he would do them over free of charge. This time I went with Torch Red with Black letters, much better looking IMO. In the powdercoat process the Silver letters will mix with the Red on the calipers making them look PINK. Going with Black lettters eliminates the color change because the Black dominates. Congrats on the new "bling", Mike does fantastic work, the best IMHO :cheers:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I agree

:agree: I am really happy with Mike's work. This is the 3rd set that I have seen him do, and each one has been great. I will definitely recommend him to all on the forum.:thumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts