1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Very nice looking, whats under the hood. :huh:

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
That's a beaut! My next Vette will be an black C3!!

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,518 Posts
Very nice ride. But, don't fool yourself into thinking that it's 99% done. If you have a car like that, it is never really done. There's always something else you want to do to it

·
Official Forklift Driver
7,068 Posts
Bob88con said:
Very nice looking, whats under the hood. :huh:
I checked his web page and he says he's got a 454ci LS6 big block w/ Edelbrock Performer RPM Oval-Ports (#6045) which has Crane roller rockers and valve springs. Also an Edelbrock Pro-Flo multipoint EFI. The camshaft, lifters, pushrods, rockers and stud girdles are all made by Crane Cams w/ an LS6 forget crank and forget rods and more! :cool:

Is that right groovyjay? :huh:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys for all the kind words. Yes the engine is indeed a 454 LS6 Big Block, it's been dynoed for 541hp and 552tq. I took the car for a quci spin today and managed to snap few pics of it. So here's couple more pics:

I know, I know I should have wash the car first!:laughing: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Good Lookin.
You know I told myself that very same thing last year. But no, I keep on buying and changing. Not very bright I guess.
The green stuff burns a hole in my pocket.
tony

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
very nice ride,i like the stance also.there's probably not a whole lot of custom C3s in Finland.must draw tons of attention.:thumbsup: .....:smokin:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Those pictures look awesome! Can I upload those pics to the gallery on your behalf? People will appreciate them, no doubt.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Those pictures look awesome! Can I upload those pics to the gallery on your behalf? People will appreciate them, no doubt.
Go ahead! Thanks again guys for the support! Talk to you l8er!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts