Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had my buddy J.R. do a Dyno on my 1999 FRC, all of my mods are on the bottom of my posts. But heres all the info for you.

so basically 468 FWHP! 368 FWTQ!
2 the wheel 376RWHP! 323RWTQ!

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
DAMN. That baby must pull hard when you get the RPM's up.

I've never seen a dyno result sheet like that.... what's the scoop?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah it pulls pretty good, the dyno is from a program used in conjunction with an LS1 edit program as far as I know. He hooks up his laptop into my car and I go out for about a 10 min spin. I drive in all different ranges of rpm's and gears. And during that drive I take it threw the gears about 3 or 4 times. The program records and calculates almost every aspect of the car rpms, speed, tire pressure, air temp, fuel trims, timing, and a bunch of other stuff. It figures out within a 1% range of error what my fwhp, fwtq, rwhp, rwtq. It is more accurate then a dyno from what several people have told me. On a dyno your not calculating in other things like moving air and drag. When I get a chance I’ll take it down to a regular dyno and post the results.. See how accurate they are.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
MIKESHARDTOP said:
Yeah it pulls pretty good, the dyno is from a program used in conjunction with an LS1 edit program as far as I know. He hooks up his laptop into my car and I go out for about a 10 min spin. I drive in all different ranges of rpm's and gears. And during that drive I take it threw the gears about 3 or 4 times. The program records and calculates almost every aspect of the car rpms, speed, tire pressure, air temp, fuel trims, timing, and a bunch of other stuff. It figures out within a 1% range of error what my fwhp, fwtq, rwhp, rwtq. It is more accurate then a dyno from what several people have told me. On a dyno your not calculating in other things like moving air and drag. When I get a chance I’ll take it down to a regular dyno and post the results.. See how accurate they are.
Damn. That's cheaper than a roller dyno, and you can do it all you want just be driving around your neighborhood. Cool toy to have!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts