Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, some honesty in big buck hunting stories.

Below is a picture of the new world record whitetail buck. It was taken by the cousin of a co-worker's sister's uncle's best friend's son-in-law's niece's hairdresser's neighbor's ex-boyfriend's oldest nephew. Reportedly it will score 2603-1/8 by B&C standard and was shot in West Texas on a really windy day, 85 degrees downhill, around a curve at 900 yards with a .22 cal. rifle.

Supposedly, this deer had killed a Brahma bull, two Land Rovers, and six Jehovah's Witnesses in the last two weeks alone. They said it was winning a fight with Bigfoot when it was shot. It has also been confirmed that the buck had been seen drinking discharge water from a nuclear power plant.

All this has been checked and confirmed by my friends at Snopes.

Honestly and Sincerely,
B. H. Obama

compliments of postimage.org

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Hey, hey, if our president says it's true, then it must be true.

Our Commander in Chief wouldn't lie....would he?

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
You had me until the 6 Jehovah's Witnesses. There aren't 6 Jehovah's Witnesses in West Texas. :laughing:

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
I know us Southern boys love to hunt. Bow, black powder, .270 winchester, and once with a weatherby mark IV .300 magnum. The weatherby was a bit of an overkill. I shot him in the ass and blew his rack off. Tokk 1/2 hour to find it 400 yards downrange. Womens love a hunter man. Guns and testosterone. Hard to beat.

My "impress the ladies" genuine under ghille suit t-shirt. Kill the buck and show off the t-shirt. They fall for it every time.:D

OR, it could all be bullshit.:rolling:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts