Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow!!!!!!!!!

I just purchased my first brand new (only 6 miles) 2003 triple black corvette. I still can’t believe she is sitting in my garage. This has been a dream for many years. Last year I rented one because I couldn’t stand it anymore, this year I bought one.

Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention…………I also found this great forum with lots of terrific information.

Rebel
:excited:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Rebel02 said:
Wow!!!!!!!!!

I just purchased my first brand new (only 6 miles) 2003 triple black corvette. I still can’t believe she is sitting in my garage. This has been a dream for many years. Last year I rented one because I couldn’t stand it anymore, this year I bought one.

Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention…………I also found this great forum with lots of terrific information.

Rebel
:excited:
Rebel! That's awesome! Welcome to the Corvette family, and the digitalcorvettes.com family!

I am a big fan of black Vettes (but my GS only came in one color). The feeling you get from seeing that sweet car in your garage never quite goes away. I still get excited when I see my baby.

If you have any questions about your new ride, let us know!

:buhbye:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
good deal:cheers: and welcome:buhbye:

and wave:buhbye:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,667 Posts
:cheers: alooooooo ha:cheers:

·
Obsessive Customizer
535 Posts
First of all congrats and welcome! Ah I remember when my first vette was in the garage (smoke and stupid music please).. I bet you go out to the garage and look at her at least 12 times a day! Enjoy every minute of it :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Congrats on the new Vette. I'm a newish Vette owner too. Wated 25 years, but I got a new 2002 Black vert last year. Takes me back to my high school days and all the excitement of CARS again. We'll enjoy your new ride and please :buhbye: when you pass. Dave.:thumbsup: :buhbye:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
welcome aboard....enjoy the ride :)

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Welcome to the madness. Black is one of my favorite colors.
Good luck with the new car. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts