Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone this is my first Corvette it has been a long time coming every time I got close to getting one something came up lol 40 years frome new baby to kids in school and needing more then one car trust me timing is everything well at last. My time has come.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
43,099 Posts
Welcome to DC

Reactions: lok4me68111

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Welcome. With a C6 you're "starting out" in the sweet spot of the hobby. I'm still in C4 territory myself. Congratulations!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you I was checking out the menu and the inside of my car I've found a switch switch in the3 center council but don't know what it's for does anyone know thank you

·
Registered
673 Posts
Thank you I was checking out the menu and the inside of my car I've found a switch switch in the3 center council but don't know what it's for does anyone know thank you
Can't you post a picture of it?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Mine is a 07 convertible and doesn’t have that switch. If it does I haven’t noticed it. Looks to be an on off switch maybe someone else on the site knows. Sorry I couldn’t be any help.

·
Super Moderator
1,536 Posts
I had a '10 GS and did not have that switch in the compartment. It appears that it may be an aftermarket switch for a Mild2Wild application that opens and closes the butterflies of your NPP exhaust, if you have NPP exhaust.
Or could be a nitrous operation switch.
Can you ask the previous owner?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes it has snow on the ground the vette is put up for the winter I feel like a kid that can't go out and play had it for three weeks drove it three times, is that a crazy feeling or what 🤔.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts