Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRUpQMJZ7O4

hope this link works....I know, I know, when you see it, you'll be like, man, why post this vid, that's no competition....but turn up the volume..man, that other car is loud!! It makes my car sound like it's got a coffee can exhaust, since it's not in the video after the first 60ft...lol. Be sure to rate me!!

·
DC Crew
2,988 Posts
I think you caught him gawking at your ride.:laughing:

·
Premium Member
7,092 Posts
Bad Ass! :partyon:

·
Banned
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sweet dude, nice run :thumbsup: what the hell was the other guy waitin for? haha
It's pretty funny to see how long some take to go at the lights. I left one time and looked back about midway and the guy I was racing was just past the tree...I though he had broken something....nope, just fell asleep at the tree.Happens more than alot are willing to admit to.:rolleyes: You have to know one thing when going to drag race....don't wait for green!!! LOL.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts

·
Banned
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the great replies. Do any of you guys know how to post vids from photobucket to you tube or save the vids back to my computer from photobucket? I have some good vids saved there that I lost from computer when it died.(GT500 vs Me....:p )

·
Registered
943 Posts
You should be able to right click the link and "save link as" not "save link"???

Awsome run even with the weed eater killing my headset.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Good run bro....

Way to show that ricer what real American HP is all about!!!!

·
Registered
321 Posts
nice job:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I thought you were going to race the tractor . . . might have been closer.:laughing:

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
It's pretty funny to see how long some take to go at the lights. I left one time and looked back about midway and the guy I was racing was just past the tree...I though he had broken something....nope, just fell asleep at the tree.Happens more than alot are willing to admit to.:rolleyes: You have to know one thing when going to drag race....don't wait for green!!! LOL.
I know this is a little off topic but I had a cam installed and picked up the car this past Thursday so Friday I go to the track to see how the icreased hp would reflect on my 1/4 time. Well I get to the track 15 min. before closing and line up at the tree. There's a camaro showing 11.50 on the window. I'm ready to go waiting for the tree to drop and it seems like its taking forever and I actually start drifting forward a little bit, I know if I hit the brakes and try to reset the clutch and rev back to my launch rpm's the tree would be dropping and I'll be toast, so I punch it And red-lighted. Needless to say I never got a time slip and I wasted my time going to the track this night. It was one run and done.

·
DC Crew
2,988 Posts
I know this is a little off topic but I had a cam installed and picked up the car this past Thursday so Friday I go to the track to see how the icreased hp would reflect on my 1/4 time. Well I get to the track 15 min. before closing and line up at the tree. There's a camaro showing 11.50 on the window. I'm ready to go waiting for the tree to drop and it seems like its taking forever and I actually start drifting forward a little bit, I know if I hit the brakes and try to reset the clutch and rev back to my launch rpm's the tree would be dropping and I'll be toast, so I punch it And red-lighted. Needless to say I never got a time slip and I wasted my time going to the track this night. It was one run and done.
Well than, you got screwed because reaction time has nothing to do with E.T. The timers start when you break the staged beam, has nothing to do with the tree. You sure you weren't at a stop light day dreaming?:rolling:

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Well than, you got screwed because reaction time has nothing to do with E.T. The timers start when you break the staged beam, has nothing to do with the tree. You sure you weren't at a stop light day dreaming?:rolling:
:rolling: positive. I might s well been. I'll try again Friday. By the way awesome run Evilways :thumbsup:

·
Registered
403 Posts
It sounds like you left before the starter hit the button for the tree to come down. If so the clock wasn't set hence no time slip.

Rick

1 - 20 of 21 Posts