1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Hell I thought that was you. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Did you check out the tag. :)

·
Registered
335 Posts
Pumping gas for some guy in a Lamborhini?
That's a good one.
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
29 Posts
for that kind of money

It better have 580 hp at least..................

I'd be unhappy and pissed if the Italian jobs did not come fully loaded with POWER..........Lets see by my calculations if a Z06 Loaded comes with 405 horse for the canadian sum of 90,000
out the door ..........A Lambo better come with at least 810 horse if the price is at least 180,000......that would be a used one im sure canadian dollars

Only way i'd buy one

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Re: for that kind of money

Synn said:
It better have 580 hp at least..................

I'd be unhappy and pissed if the Italian jobs did not come fully loaded with POWER..........Lets see by my calculations if a Z06 Loaded comes with 405 horse for the canadian sum of 90,000
out the door ..........A Lambo better come with at least 810 horse if the price is at least 180,000......that would be a used one im sure canadian dollars

Only way i'd buy one

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

A Lamborghini is a Lamborghini and a Chevrolet is a Chevrolet. The bottom of the line Lambo is the $200,000 Gallardo and the bottom of the line Chevy is the $10,000 rental-car-shitbox Cavalier. When you buy these cars you are also paying for the lineage and prestige of owning one. Very, very, very few people have them, and that delegates you to a very exclusive group.

B

·
0 Posts
Re: Re: for that kind of money

racer rich said:
A Lamborghini is a Lamborghini and a Chevrolet is a Chevrolet. The bottom of the line Lambo is the $200,000 Gallardo and the bottom of the line Chevy is the $10,000 rental-car-shitbox Cavalier.
Hey, watch it pal, I own one of those "rental-car-shitbox" Cavaliers as my beater!!!

·
DC Crew
53,222 Posts
Re: Re: for that kind of money

racer rich said:
A Lamborghini is a Lamborghini and a Chevrolet is a Chevrolet. The bottom of the line Lambo is the $200,000 Gallardo and the bottom of the line Chevy is the $10,000 rental-car-shitbox Cavalier. When you buy these cars you are also paying for the lineage and prestige of owning one. Very, very, very few people have them, and that delegates you to a very exclusive group.
You can get a new Cavalier for $10,000? I think I'll grab one as my winter beater... it's like.... if you hit a tree in a snow storm.... who'd care?:rolling:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,563 Posts
Re: Re: Re: for that kind of money

Patrick96LT4 said:
You can get a new Cavalier for $10,000? I think I'll grab one as my winter beater... it's like.... if you hit a tree in a snow storm.... who'd care?:rolling:
Or if you get drunk and forget where you parked it...who'd care :laughing:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts