Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are my time slips for my old LT4 car. It was bone stock.

I can't seem to crack the 13.00 barrier in the GS, I need to do some hot-lapping at the drag strip and keep bringing up the RPM's at launch. Right now I am not leaving in the "torque zone".

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
What times a you getting in the GS? :cheers:

·
El Teafive
10,489 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Here are my time slips for my old LT4 car. It was bone stock.

I can't seem to crack the 13.00 barrier in the GS, I need to do some hot-lapping at the drag strip and keep bringing up the RPM's at launch. Right now I am not leaving in the "torque zone".

Wonder how much Lighter the Black LT4 was thought too..
I mean that car had one power seat, no Sport seats, and Manual AC, plus I would guess a few less options then the GS..

your GS has the Electronic AC, dual power Sport seats. So along with the added pieces and Wiring.. it could be part of it too.

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't forget about all that heavy "Bose" ****.

96LT4: My best ET thus far is 13.08 at 108. Last weekend my best was 13.18 @ 107.

I can still get the car in the 12's... you just watch! :(

Also, I am running drag radials and my best 60 foot so far is 1.93 ... my best on street tires (see slips) was 1.885 !

A little more practice with the car and the fun will begin....

·
El Teafive
10,489 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Don't forget about all that heavy "Bose" ****.

96LT4: My best ET thus far is 13.08 at 108. Last weekend my best was 13.18 @ 107.

I can still get the car in the 12's... you just watch! :(

Also, I am running drag radials and my best 60 foot so far is 1.93 ... my best on street tires (see slips) was 1.885 !

A little more practice with the car and the fun will begin....
Keep in mind there was a decent headwind at Byron too, I am still not sure how I pulled off a 12.69

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
-=Jeff=- said:
Keep in mind there was a decent headwind at Byron too, I am still not sure how I pulled off a 12.69
I better see 12's or I'm going to drop in a 406 ci motor.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Are you coming to the Cruise In? If so, would you take me for a trip down the strip??? :cheers:

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
96LT4 said:
Are you coming to the Cruise In? If so, would you take me for a trip down the strip??? :cheers:
As always, business dictates my involvement in anything! We'll see what happens..... :cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts