Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well if I am not out in the driveway showing off my sweet vette. I have left some reminders for the neighbors to veiw while I am gone. One is my street sign by my garage and the other is the flag on the pole

·
Registered
287 Posts
That looks good, but I think something like this would be a great addition to your neighborhood. :D

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your right that would look pretty cool goin down the street

·
Registered
402 Posts
Jesus Christ! Did you have an extra set of tires waiting for you at the other end? Could definitely give some of the NASCAR boys a run for their money. :partyon:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Nice additions to the yard. As for the burnout carnage, those had to be mud tires or something on a truck, no sports car tire could leave that much rubber for that long (feel free to prove me wrong with video evidence :D )

·
Registered
411 Posts
Those marks are cool, but where was the camera WHILE making them? Either way, I'm sure panties were dropping left and right during that bad mother of a burnout.

·
Registered
943 Posts
I like the sign. Won't put it up in my neighborhood though. North Long Beach ummm no. But holy hell with the burn out!!! You even turned a damned corner? Now that I would put up in neighborhood if I had the skill to keep her on course that whole time.

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Its insane to do a burnout in a confined area like that...(mt 2 cents)

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Those look like they were painted on the road.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Jesus Christ! Did you have an extra set of tires waiting for you at the other end? Could definitely give some of the NASCAR boys a run for their money. :partyon:
Its insane to do a burnout in a confined area like that...(mt 2 cents)
:agree:

I'm definately not brave or dumb enough to do a burnout like that. Plus I couldn't afford it either. I stole that pic from someone's photobucket acct.
Can you imagine what the people in those apartments were thinking when they heard that?

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
:agree:

I'm definately not brave or dumb enough to do a burnout like that. Plus I couldn't afford it either. I stole that pic from someone's photobucket acct.
Can you imagine what the people in those apartments were thinking when they heard that?
I guess that beats Patrick's 400ft burnout from a while back... I think he should try to break this guy's record!:D :devil:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts