1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Patrick96LT4 ...<br>
That's really good lookin.

What did that $et you back?<br>
I got it from another Corvette owner in NC (I am in PA) that had it on his Z06 for over a year. He was selling his Z (getting ready for the C6) and he sold me the liner for $300. He shipped it to me last Thursday night UPS overnight so I had it in time for a show last weekend. He said he paid over $600 for it when he had it done in 2002.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Great picture. I also have an '02 Electron Blue coupe/gray interior w/plate VETT 02 in MA. I just installed the Corsa Tigershark exhaust. I'll post some pix soon.

·
Premium Member
53,226 Posts
Originally posted by StevieB ...<br>
Great picture. I also have an '02 Electron Blue coupe/gray interior w/plate VETT 02 in MA. I just installed the Corsa Tigershark exhaust. I'll post some pix soon.<br>
Yes, please post some pics!

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Glenn, that is AWESOME! My dad (USARMYTTT from CF) was telling me about your new hoodliner and that you did a post of it and when he went back you had changed the picture, i'm glad I found it here. It looks GREAT!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey 5Point&Liter Man I can't believe Todd is your Dad! Too cool. He's a very nice guy! And thanks for the comments. I guess you head all about how and where the hoodliner came from! :(

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Thats really great. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts