Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

bought it this weekend :) love it so far hopefully there will be some unique corvettes out this weekend to take pics of

B

·
0 Posts
Cool....but you didnt take my advice and buy the Nikon Coolpix 4500????? Whats wrong with you boy? It will smoke your Olympus.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BLM it would've smoke the budget too ....

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mirrors work wonders

B

·
0 Posts
raidmagic said:
Nice camera! But how did you take a picture of it???:laughing:
Well your gonna hate me now more than you probably already to, but I got my Nikon 4500 for.......are you ready......???

$268.00!!!!

Can't beat that...a brand new $700 camera for under $300!!

I am evil....:partyon:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
BIG LAW MAN said:
Well your gonna hate me now more than you probably already to, but I got my Nikon 4500 for.......are you ready......???

$268.00!!!!

Can't beat that...a brand new $700 camera for under $300!!

I am evil....:partyon:
You got your discount because you went to Best Buy and stuck your pistol in the temple of the 18 year old sales guy.

Not all of us can do this!

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Punk Boy, I also have an Olympus and it works great. I hardly even touch any of the features that it has (very little time to play). You'll enjoy it. :thumbsup:

Now go out and get some rechargeable batteries and larger memory cards for the camera.

:cheers:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BLB why would i hate you........you told me when you got the camera that you used your "guy"....not all of us have a "guy" to get us good deals on stuff........i got the olympus cause my brother has one and its easy to use and i've already got most of the camera down

·
Banned
291 Posts
Digital camera's rule. I love mine. So far i have taken over 100 pics. Thats 30 bucks in film/developing savings. I agree, get rechargable batteries. I still need a memory card, but so far i haven't needed one. Vegas will change that soon enough.

Make sure you price watch for the next month. I paid 299 for mine and then they dropped the price to 249. I got a refund of 58 bucks due to a price match guraentee at Circuit City.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i will be watchin the price....but it was supposedly on "clearance" so i doubt it'll be going down in price....but i read about the price match....hey do you know if they accept interent prices?

·
Banned
291 Posts
Circuit City's policy is to bring in the add. I saw the price change on there web site and printed off the page, took it in, and within a few minutes, was happily on my way.

Most price match policies that i have seen have said to bring in the ad. It could say it has to be a local competitor tho, but if you were to bitch a bit, i'm sure they would bend the rules a bit.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well technically it would be a local competitor....my next question is do i have to take my reciept to the curcuit city i bought the camera at?

·
Banned
291 Posts
I wouldn't think it should matter. I bought and paid for mine via the internet and picked it up a few minutes later at teh store. Three weeks later i was browsing circuit city's website, saw it was cheaper. I printed my reciept, the policy and the current price, took em in the store and recieved a refund.

·
Banned
291 Posts
How did you buy it. It would be interesting to see if you paid cash, to go to multiple stores for a refund. As long as they don't mark the orginal reciept, i bet you could. Just don't use the same name.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
um...i paid cash but i bought it out of state....and they got my name and address when i purchased it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts