Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
16,602 Posts
i'm doing a collage for my sisters and parents below the c6r I'm getting Father with a star behind it wrote in a ribbon with my two sisters name and the same thing on the other with my other two sisters and mother on the other arm below my Skull and Drumstick and Wrench
Cool! I did a tribute tat to my Father after he passed. It's my favorite to date. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Tattoos are sooooooo last millenium, then came ear piercing, body piercing, then skin branding. I went neo-skin-art and had my gall bladder and pancreas pierced and branded. It's there but only I know.

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
well i just had 2 more arms attached that way i can do more work, and had another heart installed that way i can do more work and wont be out of breath:laughing: :rolling: :crazy: :laughing:

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
I agree, it needs the red.......but looks good.

I have a butterfly on the small of my back....it's so cute.

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
I agree, it needs the red.......but looks good.

I have a butterfly on the small of my back....it's so cute.
i thought you would have a tatto of lindsay lohan on your back having 69 with paris hilton, hope this doesnt get erased:laughing: :rolling:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
lol ok then... they are addicting. and man gall bladder tats were so 2007 stay current dude! the new thing now is to get the Esophagus tatted all the way down with tribal duh!!! :smack

·
Registered
67 Posts
lol ok then... they are addicting. and man gall bladder tats were so 2007 stay current dude! the new thing now is to get the Esophagus tatted all the way down with tribal duh!!! :smack
Egggzzzzackly my point, and egggzzzzackly why I had my gall bladder and pancreas pierced and branded.

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
i had horns installed on my forehead, internally:laughing: :rolling:

21 - 33 of 33 Posts