Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
based on the pictures that were posted on here of the white C6 and the maroon C6, I like the car from what i have seen. The thing that I am not too sure about is the front end. The headlights look like those on a Honda S2000 (although we all know the corvette will have way more balls than an S2000). I currently have a lawsuit pending against a dealership for a car that i bought and I would definitely consider buying a new C6 when it comes out with my settlement. The C6 looks hot......esp. the maroon one. Definite fan of the new rims also!!!

·
Registered
333 Posts
i thing it looks good . but untill we see it in person it's hard to really say . i said that about the c5 and now i own one :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :partyon:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
DRiVESonlyGM said:
based on the pictures that were posted on here of the white C6 and the maroon C6, I like the car from what i have seen. The thing that I am not too sure about is the front end. The headlights look like those on a Honda S2000 (although we all know the corvette will have way more balls than an S2000). I currently have a lawsuit pending against a dealership for a car that i bought and I would definitely consider buying a new C6 when it comes out with my settlement. The C6 looks hot......esp. the maroon one. Definite fan of the new rims also!!!
I like the new rims also. They much beafier than the "thin spoke" wheels. Although they could have gone a little thicker in the spokes.

I think the car will look kick ass. The nose will take some getting used to, as it has for all generations.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
I love every aspect of it... I dont mind the nose from what I've seen... I think that the fixed lights give it more cutsomation... and as a wise man once said
"theres nothing worse in life than being ordinary":laughing: :D
so if you cant get used to em.... change em;)
GOOD JOB GM!

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
I like the thin spoke C5 wheels but I like these C6 wheels also. I hope they do another special Z06 wheel.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
TreCool626 said:
I like the thin spoke C5 wheels but I like these C6 wheels also. I hope they do another special Z06 wheel.
:agree:
I really hope that they keep Z06 around! I think its much cooler soounding... well when you say it zed owe six lol(im a canuk!) but im sure they will make aftermarket rims....
VIVA LE AFTERMARKET! LOL

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
I bet the aftermarket is already gearing up for new product to hang on the C6

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Love the C6 rims. I like thick spokes, that's why I love my chrome wagon wheels on my C5. One thing I think I would really NOT like about the C6 is the door handles. It seems you would have to touch the paint to open the door. I can see the paint wear / finger prints scratches on the outer paint surface. I'm really anal about a spotless Corvette.:lookinup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts