Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
635 Posts
Cool C3 Stealth!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Going to black out the lights, turn signals, windows?

Looks great so far! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
120 Posts
nice

Rough rider! Take a profile angle pic, i bet that would look tight. I think you should black everything out. 5% Tints!!

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Wicked!!!

:devil:

·
Registered
550 Posts
Of course you know why I think it's :cool:

Are those Nitto 555r's I spy...

Traction :cheers:

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
I know mine don't have quite that stealth effect with the white letters and trim rings, but I also painted my rims black.

·
Registered
745 Posts
you need to black out the rockers also,very cool i like it.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Now that is a COOOOOOL! How much tire is thayt? Lookin Good.......:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
That is a great question. What size are those tires? They fill up the wheel wells awesomely. I also agree that if you blacked out the rockers it would add even more badassness.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The fronts are 275/50-15 (25.8inches) and the rears are 275/60-15 (27.8 inches). Good traction in the summer, but first gear is pretty useless if I kick in the secondaries, second is still a little sloppy. I wonder how much those front tires slow me down at the track:D any ideas?

I was going to get the rockers painted but the painter was worried that the automotive paint would bubble off, I just need to get a can of vht flat high temp and do it my self.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
The fronts are 275/50-15 (25.8inches) and the rears are 275/60-15 (27.8 inches). Good traction in the summer, but first gear is pretty useless if I kick in the secondaries, second is still a little sloppy. I wonder how much those front tires slow me down at the track:D any ideas?

I was going to get the rockers painted but the painter was worried that the automotive paint would bubble off, I just need to get a can of vht flat high temp and do it my self.
Since painting the rockers is going to "ruin" them anyway, I would think that if you scuffed them up real good with some 80 grit, the paint would stick just fine.........:devil:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
The fronts are 275/50-15 (25.8inches) and the rears are 275/60-15 (27.8 inches). Good traction in the summer, but first gear is pretty useless if I kick in the secondaries, second is still a little sloppy.
Must have quite a few Ponies in that thing.:D

Have any more pics at different angles.
I was just wondering the other day what 275/60s would like on my car.
The biggest option GM offered in 81 was a 255.

Any clearance problems on the front with the 275/50s?

They look good on yours, but you have that Stealth look going.
Might be a bit much for mine.

Paint the Rockers.............:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
:thumbsup: Bad :thumbsup:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No clearance issues anywhere. I do have steeroids and vbp front monospring. I don't know if that changes anything.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts