Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently my teloscoping wheel's been going to whatever position it wants when I put the key in the ignition, too close to me. I can't get it to go in towards the dash. Sometimes it's where I want it to be, other times it's not. I like driving with it as far from me as it will go. It's more of a PITA then anything. Is there any easy fix to this like pulling a fuse that will disconnect it, or am I just going to have to live with it? I looked through the manual and I couldn't find a fuse for it.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
43,330 Posts
It might be the telescoping sensor. It is located on the right of the steering column just behind the bracket that bolts the column to the dash from underneath. It controls the telescoping motor at the base of the column

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alright, I went and pulled the codes, probably should have done this first, and I got the telescoping position sensor failure B2860. Good call Torch:thumbsup: Can anyone let me know what the part code is for this?

Also got this code
B2262 horizontal position sensor circuit, anyone know what that belongs to?
Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.