Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Obsessive Customizer
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/gals,

I just finished the design for the t-shirt I am doing for the 2007 National Corvette Homecoming show. What do you think?

Craig

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,516 Posts
Good looking shirt.

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
Very Nice! Do I get one for my car being in it?:laughing:

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
count me in i want a tshirt were to we send the check very nice

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
I thought that was your car, just wasn't 100% sure until you posted that pic.

That definitely is one good looking shirt you put together, great job.
yep, that's my car.

But I didn't have anything to do with the shirt design.

Great job indeed, definitely a cut above, really nice looking work. I'm gonna have to get one:thumbsup:

·
Obsessive Customizer
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Very Nice! Do I get one for my car being in it?:laughing:

LOL, I needed the exact angle your car was. I was going to change the rims and make it look factory, but it was too cool not to to use those. I can change them if you prefer.

As for the C6, there is a C6 on one the certification posters I have done.

In regards to ordering them, the design is about to be sent out and they will be printing them soon. They should be available on the http://www.nationalcorvettehomecoming.com/ site in a month or so. Otherwise you can get one at the event in August.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
:thumbsup: Sign me up:thumbsup:

·
Registered
44 Posts
red, white and blue....that looks good with any corvette theme. great job! does it matter that its a homecoming and i think only one of those cars where built in bowling green ?

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
One comment one question.
Comment: You really should ask permission before using someone else's property before hand.

Question: Are you an authorized vendor for this site? Did Patrick ok you to be selling here?

·
Obsessive Customizer
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
One comment one question.
Comment: You really should ask permission before using someone else's property before hand.

Question: Are you an authorized vendor for this site? Did Patrick ok you to be selling here?
First of all, public photos are just that...public and can be used without permission when altered 20% (in this case completely illustrated). Second, I have already PM sherriffd2 about it. It seems to me that someone would like to have their car on a t-shirt. Am I wrong?

No I am not a vendor, yes I have talked with Patrick and third I am not selling these here. I just designed them for someone. All I am looking for is comments from my fellow DC members about the design since these are the types of people HE will be selling to. I am not making a penny on these, they are being done for fun.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts