Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been checking out this board for a while now and I like some of the chops I've been seeing. Tonight I finally decided to join and share my take.

Aside from the obvious coloring, I widened the B pilar, shortened the overhangs, added the headlights and stretched the rear window.

Perhaps this isn't so much what I think it will look like as what I'd like it to look like. :stick:

-- BS

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Boy, we've got photoshop'rs coming out of the woodwork now!

I'd make the nose more chiseled, but you are 90% close.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
i like the color-kind of a magnetic blood red..:thumbsup:
look's good,at this point the car has to look really close to all the lastest photo-shop work here at DC.com.my thinking is the pillar is thinner,i think those are shadow's,or curtain's to cover the interior when the car is in public.or just plain tint:rolleyes:look at my avatar,my super-limo tint make's the pillar look fatter.
man,i'm just babbling now:buhbye:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,516 Posts
Welcome to dc. Make sure you post some more pics. Good job on the chop. Cool looking with that color

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
Dude...

<pause>

Dude...

<pause>

That color. Wow. :partyon:

T

·
0 Posts
You photochop guys are the best. The best.

If I were certain that it would be one of your designs, I would be excited. But just as sure as I'm sitting here, the rear will be wrong, the front will be wrong and I'll be pissed off at Chevrolet until it grows on me. Why do they put me through this? I have money in hand!!!

This time, I may remain pissed off at them permanently. Because, thanks to your creativity, I am certain (as I have been in the past) that they could have made each model change knock your socks off. Instead they cheat me out of the pleasure of buying a new Vette every couple of years.

The Ford GT is sweet. The Gallardo is kick ass. And the new 997tt will have flares out the kazoo like a Porsche is supposed to. And not one of them can carry a golf bag. Are you GM forum spy types reading this??????????????????????

1 - 11 of 11 Posts