Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I am sorry I can not find anything to laugh my ass off about the picture posted yesterday.Perhaps if someone were related to a person with Downes Syndrome they may feel as I do. In my case it is my brother.He doesn't know when someone is making fun of him everybody is his buddy. I spent my younger years defending him against assholes, which seem to amount to about 75% of the general population who feel that it is their goal in life to ridicule him. This goes back to our youth and we are far from young, I am 49 he is 44,I used to try to explain to him that people who were laughing and making fun of him were not his friends, but to him everybody is his buddy, he really can't recognize an asshole which may be in his favor, I sure can. So next time you think something is cruel but funny you might want to make sure the person it is cruel but funny about understands or all your cruel but funny intent just makes you a 75 percenter. On the subject of ricers,they also seem to follow my 75% rule, most are assholes.But when you dial 12.62 get a light and a half to a Mitsubishi and it pulls you by a car and a half thru the lights that to me is interesting. I checked the kid out he bought the car wrecked , has about 8 grand total in it and he runs low 11's, and you can't hear it coming.I bought a wrecked [into the guardrail] 1969 SS 396 Nova in 1971, still driveable but kind of nasty looking,I put what money I had in motor, ran 11's and I had fun. Maybe for some of them the idea is the same just the tools are different.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.