Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to a show yesterday and I won BEST OF PAINT and some cash :D I was so surprised they called me for the award. I almosted cried..

·
Registered
313 Posts
:cheers:

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Congratulations, way to go...:cheers: Thats one award I will never win...:laughing:

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Congratulations, way to go...:cheers: Thats one award I will never win...:laughing:
Pretty sure we don't have to worry about Patrick either on that one.

Congrats on the award C5 Chick.

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
Awesome!:partyon:

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes

Its an award i never thought I'd win... Thanks everyone ... Just makes me feel bad when im sitting there next to all those cherry corvettes classics, matching numbers, top of the line, corvettes and mines got the crowd around it. The damn hotwheels corvette.. I see why they get pissed at me :(. I feel bad when their cars should have the crowds... I wish everyone could win. :( Im not a typical car show person. I dont have that killer instinct.:WTF Most other c5'ers dont even talk to me at shows its the older vettes always. I dont know I guesss I think about it to much. When im at the track everyone talks to everyone, at shows wow its like your trying to take their last peice of candy away from them...:nuts:

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
When im at the track everyone talks to everyone, at shows wow its like your trying to take their last peice of candy away from them...:nuts:
I would rather do my battles on the track, I am not in to the Polish and Political scene. I like talking to the competition.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Congratulations on your win.
Don't worry too much about the other folks. The judges picked your car for their own reasons.

:cheers:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Congratulations! After seeing your car, I would say the judges seem to know what they are doing!
How are things up in Kutztown? Used to go to the folk festival up there.
Originally from the Scranton area....:cheers:

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Congrats:thumbsup:

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks everyone !!!!

It was an honor to receive it. And Kutztown Is out of control when the festival comes to town. Usually you see horse and buggies going down main street. Instead you get 10,000 cars. I cant wait till its over every year. Ill take some pictures of the girls in their dutchie dresses for you . You will feel like your right at home.. Hows florida treating you? I didnt make it down this year it kills me . I usually hit the keys/tampa/miami in the winter.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
Congrats Chick. You deserve it. One awesome ride there :thumbsup:

·
Registered
18 Posts
It was an honor to receive it. And Kutztown Is out of control when the festival comes to town. Usually you see horse and buggies going down main street. Instead you get 10,000 cars. I cant wait till its over every year. Ill take some pictures of the girls in their dutchie dresses for you . You will feel like your right at home.. Hows florida treating you? I didnt make it down this year it kills me . I usually hit the keys/tampa/miami in the winter.
Florida is getting hotter, but a dip in the pool cures that!:D
(God, I love it here!)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts