Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Nice car...especially the engine. Sounds badass. :thumbsup:

Looks like you are one of the lucky ones, my GoPro suffers from extreme wind noise. Closed back, open back, it doesn't matter. Who's software are you using for you vids ? I have VLC (free) but you really can't do much with it and it is a big resource hog. I always get a "high cpu usage" message when I watch my vids.

PS...when did Jersey go to those huge triangular inspection stickers ?

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice car...especially the engine. Sounds badass. :thumbsup:

Looks like you are one of the lucky ones, my GoPro suffers from extreme wind noise. Closed back, open back, it doesn't matter. Who's software are you using for you vids ? I have VLC (free) but you really can't do much with it and it is a big resource hog. I always get a "high cpu usage" message when I watch my vids.

PS...when did Jersey go to those huge triangular inspection stickers ?
Thanks! My GoPro has the LCD BacPac with the open back case. I play them using Quicktime on my computer. Don't have editing software yet.

I have NJ Collector Car sticker. Inspection only checks mileage every 2 years, no emissions test. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Great pics Mike. Thats similar to mine in color.

I just put Hooker headers and sidepipes on mine in

black. I'm up in Toms River. Your Vette looks and sounds

good. What size are the wheels and tires on yours?

I just picked up 17 X 9.5 ZR1 wheels for mine. I'm trying

to decide what to do with them, and what size tires to get.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great pics Mike. Thats similar to mine in color.

I just put Hooker headers and sidepipes on mine in

black. I'm up in Toms River. Your Vette looks and sounds

good. What size are the wheels and tires on yours?

I just picked up 17 X 9.5 ZR1 wheels for mine. I'm trying

to decide what to do with them, and what size tires to get.
Thanks! How do you like your new sidepipes? My wheels are also 17x9.5 with 275/40 ZR17 Nitto NT 555 Extreme tires. I used 2.5" wheel adapters all around (with rear offset trailing arms and VBP Performance Plus suspension).

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Thanks! How do you like your new sidepipes? My wheels are also 17x9.5 with 275/40 ZR17 Nitto NT 555 Extreme tires. I used 2.5" wheel adapters all around (with rear offset trailing arms and VBP Performance Plus suspension).

I like the pipes fine, not qute as loud as yours. It looks like they have a lot of baffles inside of them.

I've done suspension work on mine also but I do not have
offset TAs. I'll have to see how the rims and tires fit once
I get them. Thanks for the info.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts