Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not only is my wife hotter than hell..... for Christmas she got me a VIP tour to the NCM and the we go to Arizona to the Z0-6 Bonderaunt school in 1 trip!!! HELL YEAH! She ****in Rocks!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Photos

of said Wife ????

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,830 Posts
Nice gift:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
10,261 Posts
Wow,you're one lucky SOB! When are you headed to bondurant?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Heck, I thought all wives ruled. Mine's been ruling for over 40 years now. :laughing:

Seriously Rance....nice gift. Enjoy. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can't wait! we're going in March. She's gonna do it also....I just hope my times are quicker......I'll never hear the end of it if not!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Heck, I thought all wives ruled. Mine's been ruling for over 40 years now. :laughing:

Seriously Rance....nice gift. Enjoy. :thumbsup:
Your on the money!!!

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
Not only is my wife hotter than hell..... for Christmas she got me a VIP tour to the NCM and the we go to Arizona to the Z0-6 Bonderaunt school in 1 trip!!! HELL YEAH! She ****in Rocks!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!

Talk about a Merry Christmas: Your wife is hot & "****ing Rocks", you're going on a VIP NCM Tour and ZO-6 Bonderaunt School. :cheers: Be sure and post up pics of everything.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Talk about a Merry Christmas: Your wife is hot & "****ing Rocks", you're going on a VIP NCM Tour and ZO-6 Bonderaunt School. :cheers: Be sure and post up pics of everything.

Enjoy!
For Shure!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts