Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name's Sean and I'm an alcoholic.

Wait, wrong forum. My name's Pigface1 and I'm on my second Corvette. Both have been C5s. . Initially I had a 300ZX, a couple rustangs, and various other sporty rides. All sticks.

Around 99 I was considering a new Cobra, and then got turned onto LT4s. So I called a guy that I get most of my cars from and asked if he could find an LT4, and not necessariily a grand sport. I wanted the silver w/ red interior.

I waited and waited, and nothing. He said, "Well, I do have a new Pewter on the lot, but it's an automatic. I can make you a good deal on it."

Eventhough it was an A4, I got it b/c the thing was a rocket to me and I'd never had anything that fast.

A year later I was pulling my hair out. Called him back up to see if he could find a similar 99, but with a stick. He looked and looked, and really there was nothing.

Not long after, "Well, I have an 01 mag red we just got in, fully loaded, 6 speed, etc. I can make you a good deal on it. . " lol

So, I traded in the 99 panty dropper (what us CF folks call all vettes since apparently the vette makes them wet, which is what all the C4 guys tell us :D ) for an 01.

Mod bug bit me, and long story short it's stage II heads and cam, longtubes, Vortex Rammer, etc. I opted for Flowmaster exhaust b/c although I like Borlas, Corsas, etc, everyone (around here anyway) seems to have them.

I've done nothing cosmetic except lower it 3/4".

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you all, I'll make an effort to not be TOO much of an idiot. lol :cheers:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts