Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

http://www.kerbeck.com/kerbeck/kerbeck.nsf/ToysForTots

On the Kerbeck's T4T registration page, there are is a picture (upper middle)of a goat, pig, lil bois flucker! Name them and win a LIFETIME Carbon membership at UGV!!!

BTW, any of you going on the T4T run????

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
I think I see a George, maybe an undertaker and is the guy on the bike/red sweatshirt Ed M?

This T4Ts run doesn't conflict with the Corvette Challenge schedule as in years past, I might try to make it.

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Well we have George going after the little pink trike and Bob 6spd98 with his, a little too happy grin, peddling around on the black & red bike. I can't really make out who the other guys are. Does 2 out of 3 count?

As for T4T, what exactly goes on? I've read about people getting busted because they thought they had free range of the AC expressway only to see light in their rear view. I'll see if I can make it as it gets closer.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
That's Bob, George and Ed (Ole'55)

Now give me the keys to the kingdom and quit effing up UGV

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's Bob, George and Ed (Ole'55)

Now give me the keys to the kingdom and quit effing up UGV
:thumbsup: the WINNER!!!!

bonus round, lower right corner, who's the catcher and who's the reciever? (please, Im not interested in OMG! these men protect our FREE democratic country, blah blahblah..... not interested in the flag waiving replies!!!)

:devil:

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
Bottom right would that be me (Gunny) and the Junkman?

Sure looks like us back when we were Lance Corporals showing off our dress blues. That pic was taken just before we went out to pillage all the local talent one evening. Semper Fi.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Bottom right would that be me (Gunny) and the Junkman?

Sure looks like us back when we were Lance Corporals showing off our dress blues. That pic was taken just before we went out to pillage all the local talent one evening. Semper Fi.
are you sure, he asked who was the catcher:huh::rolling:

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
are you sure, he asked who was the catcher
Yep, pretty sure, I was trying to catch her but Junkman ran faster so he was the catcher. She would have been the catchee. I'm getting confused.:thud:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
then marc LS1LT1 won:huh:
No, the "Ed" in the back isn't Ed M......it's Ed H (another Ed we know) and the guy in the red sweatshirt is Bob. He DID get UT right though. I suppose I shouldn't have qualified to play since I know them all :laughing:

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
My momma told me I was ssppppecial. I'm in for this year.:thumbsup: This one event I've never missed, giving toys to kids who are underprivlidged, and hospitalized really makes you feel good.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
No, the "Ed" in the back isn't Ed M......it's Ed H (another Ed we know) and the guy in the red sweatshirt is Bob. He DID get UT right though. I suppose I shouldn't have qualified to play since I know them all :laughing:
well he got george undertaker and ed could have hit the wrong key the h and m are not that far apart:D

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My momma told me I was ssppppecial. I'm in for this year.:thumbsup: This one event I've never missed, giving toys to kids who are underprivlidged, and hospitalized really makes you feel good.
I though you making sheep's ass bleed makes you feel good?

:laughing:

in-car
fly-by
(very funny ****)

bonus clip, just a 4min clip :devil:

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
well he got george undertaker and ed could have hit the wrong key the h and m are not that far apart:D
Yeah, umm, yeah I meant Ed H in the back not in the red shirt, :lookinup: yeah I, uhh, hit the wrongs keys, yup that's what happened LOL. :D

And while this upcoming T4Ts luckily doesn't conflict with any local races, that is the same weekend as the famous 'LSX Shootout' in Illinois which I was considering attending once again (I went back in 2007 when it was in Memphis).
Decisions decisions.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts