Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am still looking for a name for my baby. Anyone else have a name for their corvette? Male, female...? Suggestions are more than welcome.

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
big red :devil:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I just refer to mine as the Admiral, given the paint, admiral blue.

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
We call ours "The Beast" - it just has that look when it's parked in the garage and ready to go ...

Steven

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I call her Nefertiti.

·
Caution: Car melts in Rain
4,151 Posts
i know mines a guy because it dosent bitch about not wanting to go out, or going to fast or other complaints inspired by the presence of two X chromosomes.

id say "the beast" but thats been taken, so maybe the batmobile?

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
i know mines a guy because it dosent bitch about not wanting to go out, or going to fast or other complaints inspired by the presence of two X chromosomes.
Because you baby him and never take him out in the rain what does that make you? :rolling:

Currently I jokingly call mine Barbie. But in the not so distant future that will change. :devil:

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've been experimenting with various names. This past month i went with a Harry Potter theme.

"Lord Voldemort" or "He who must not be named" seems to strike terror in others

"Mr. Weasley" however is not a good name for a corvette.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Naming...

My '66 (427 tri-power) has always been "The Beast" (not so original)...

But my '69 BB I will guarantee is uniquely named: "Mjolnir"!!

"Mjolnir" (also used in Marvel comics Thor series {eye roll}) is the Viking name for the indestructible, giant-slaying Hammer of the God of Thunder, Thor.

·
Registered
943 Posts
My EX-wife called her "The Misstress" so that stuck. Now I'm divorced she is "The girlfriend" or "Vettie". Vettie being a take off Betty which was the name of my M16s for 12 years.
Her nickname is "Firecracker", all you Country music fans can figure that one out.

And no naming a car is not wrong. Now having a car for a girlfriend ok ok that might be wrong. :D But oh well.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts