·
Registered
1,938 Posts
OOOOOHHHHH YYEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Sounds Wicked.

Come to Texas in August for the Night Sessions at Texas Motor Speedway. We are runniong the ALMS course:thumbsup:

:cheers:

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
:partyon:

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
Dude, you're killing me:thud:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dude, you're killing me:thud:
Bro! I got the first "street test" of the DC Z tonight and it's a fricking animal!

First gear is useless as no matter what I did I'd spin the tires all the way to 7,000 rpm, 2nd gear the car still spins and wants to go sideways and it finally grabs road about 70 mph.

The power feels immense and un-ending.

I can literally shred the tires at will. I mean shred.

You will be pleased to know that the headers/bullets are not even close to as loud as my SLP exhaust was with no headers.

The best part?

Besides the simply fantastic sound and volume, the LG/bullets combo there is ZERO drone in the car. No resonance at all and there is no carpet in the car or sound insulation. I'm dumbfounded. At cruising speed I can carry on a conversation in the car, easily here a cell ring. I mean, it's loud, but it sounds freaking great and tolerable.

But if you stand on the throttle, my god, you will unleash a terrifying roar that could easily freak out another driver and cause them to crash into a pole. It's un-f**king-believable... this car is unglued man. Unglued. Neck snapping throttle response, man.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts