Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
About F- in time jay, forget the red pages, Nice to see you over here. Tell the rest of the club we would love see more of the members over here:thumbsup:

·
Registered
440 Posts
OK and Ohio

Checking in. Lets get it started over here:buhbye:
Hi
I am anxious for this summer when I can be at some of your events. I live in Ohio and in Ok,so I hope I can be at more events. I was in Norman this year talking to some of the guys. You guys (y'all) seem to get out alot.I signed up for NCCO and have been at the web site some ....but seems not much happens there ...anyway I am here alot...I'll look for you...mr:thumbsup:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi
I am anxious for this summer when I can be at some of your events. I live in Ohio and in Ok,so I hope I can be at more events. I was in Norman this year talking to some of the guys. You guys (y'all) seem to get out alot.I signed up for NCCO and have been at the web site some ....but seems not much happens there ...anyway I am here alot...I'll look for you...mr:thumbsup:
Welcome to the Non Club Club of Oklahoma:cheers:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Merry Christmas to all the NCCO gang and yes that is my car
I just came in from outside it wasnt no where near that cold outside in moore so is there a blizzard on its way up the turnpike I dont know about lol. What year was that ice storm from

·
Registered
18 Posts
2 years ago, lost allot of trees but the vette survived.:thumbsup:
Got to love the oklahoma ice storms We are about due for another huge one

·
Registered
3 Posts
Much Easier

Yeah, this will be much easier to find everyone. We miss goin' out with yall. But been kind of busy. Things will slow down in early Feb.

By the way, your timing is perfect. I need new shoes for the C6. Anyone recommend a tire dealer that knows how to take care of our cars? Proper lifting, care with the chrome wheels, etc.? Preferably Edmond or close to it.

Thanks!

Oh, and I will change my address. I do live in Edmond, not Morristown.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yeah, this will be much easier to find everyone. We miss goin' out with yall. But been kind of busy. Things will slow down in early Feb.

By the way, your timing is perfect. I need new shoes for the C6. Anyone recommend a tire dealer that knows how to take care of our cars? Proper lifting, care with the chrome wheels, etc.? Preferably Edmond or close to it.

Thanks!

Oh, and I will change my address. I do live in Edmond, not Morristown.
Going to be hard to learn who everyone is without us all having the same names I set up this account before meeting up with the ncco so I have a diffrent name over here wish there was a way to change it with out making a new account

1 - 20 of 36 Posts