Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 15th anniversary caravan will be one of the largest gathering of Corvettes this year.

Thousands from all parts of North American are converging on the NCM next weekend.

Go to www.corvettemuseum.com for more info and the agenda.

The event includes the annual Hall of Fame induction, and much, much more.

Who else is going?

·
Iron Fist in a Velvet Glove
5,157 Posts
Annie and I will be there - we're leaving Tuesday when the Illinois-Iowa Caravan joins up wth the Wisconsin/Upper Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, and South Dakota Caravans.

http://www.nationalcorvettecaravan.com/il-ia/

Steven

·
Employee of the Year
1,180 Posts
I'll be there. Traveling with the Southern Cal, Tx panhandle/ OK group. I'm hitting the road 8-31:cheers:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Leading the Michigan Caravan! See you in Bowling Green.:thumbsup:

·
Iron Fist in a Velvet Glove
5,157 Posts
Hey - where did you get that long banner? I have the flag and the static cling sticker that looks like a highway marker, but haven't seen that before. Is that just for the captains?
Yeah - it was an exclusive for Captains.

Steven

·
Registered
96 Posts
Me and my wife and daughter are heading out on Monday morning with the NC/SC/Va Caravan. See everybody on Thursday when we get there at about 12 noon.

David, Olivia, and Kayla

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
I'm going from Florida meeting up with a large group who are stopping off at Road Atlanta to take a few laps then heading off the Atlanta then Bowling Green arriving the 3rd in the afternoon. Can't wait, sounds like a great time for all :cheers:

·
Registered
237 Posts
After the fact, but I went. I'm from Missouri but I drove down to Little Rock and came in with the So Cal./OK/TX/AR people as well as others.

Hey Vettecop, who was that I met with you in the Vendor area? He had his DC tshirt on? Can't remember.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,413 Posts
After the fact, but I went. I'm from Missouri but I drove down to Little Rock and came in with the So Cal./OK/TX/AR people as well as others.

Hey Vettecop, who was that I met with you in the Vendor area? He had his DC tshirt on? Can't remember.
That be me

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,413 Posts
You better upload them to the gallery

1 - 16 of 16 Posts