Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received word from the NCM that eveything's in place for delivery of my new Vette next Monday, April 9th at 11:15AM. :thumbsup:

Check out the live Museum webcams that day at www.corvettemuseum.com

Counting down the days. 5 more! :D

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,518 Posts
Congrats Tony. I hope I get to see you at the b-day bash

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Already has the stripes and logo on it?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Somebody is taking delivery of their Ron Fellow's Edition today. It is by far the delivery taking in the most attention.

http://www.corvettemuseum.com/webcam/delivery6.shtml

I think someone else on DC was taking delivery of their RF Edition on the 10th as well.

Just as an FYI a friend of mine set up some program to essentially record the webcams via Internet Explorer when I took delivery so I have a video of my R8C. Let me know if you want some more info on that.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Somebody is taking delivery of their Ron Fellow's Edition today. It is by far the delivery taking in the most attention.

http://www.corvettemuseum.com/webcam/delivery6.shtml

I think someone else on DC was taking delivery of their RF Edition on the 10th as well.

Just as an FYI a friend of mine set up some program to essentially record the webcams via Internet Explorer when I took delivery so I have a video of my R8C. Let me know if you want some more info on that.
Absolutely! Please send a PM..thanks!

Chris: I hope to bring it to the meeting..depends on the weather.

Tony :) :)

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Already has the stripes and logo on it?
No, the cars are shipped without the logos. The Museum asked if I wanted them installed and I said YES. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Awesome, I love the stripes but personally, I'd only have them on the driver's side.

·
Mo-Fo
7,509 Posts
The stripes are on both sides.

Tony, we'll be watching! Congrats on the new ride. Bet you're flying higher than a kite right now. :cheers:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts