Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In 12 days, pre-registration for the Bash event will close and registration will re-open on-site on Thursday, April 26.

Over 750 people are pre-registered for the C5/C6 Bash scheduled for April 26-28. There are only two slots left on the Mammoth Cave tour excursion and all other road excursions have filled. The golf outing has a limited number of slots available, so don’t miss a chance to join Corvette and Cadillac race car driver Andy Pilgrim, and Corvette Racing’s Steve Wesoloski, Doug Fehan, and Gary Pratt for 18-holes of golf on the scenic rolling Kentucky countryside. Participants will also enjoy lunch at the course. View the online agenda and register online at: http://www.corvettemuseum.com/registration/c5_bash/info.shtml

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
10th Anniversary

Who else is going to the Bash this year?
We'll be there Thurs, Fri, & Sat.
Anxious to meet other DC members. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Who else is going to the Bash this year?
We'll be there Thurs, Fri, & Sat.
Anxious to meet other DC members. :thumbsup:
I have been there for the past 4 years, unfortunately I am going to be missing this year. Vacation time conflicted with the dates and I'm gonna be somewhere between Daytona Beach and Key West, FL on a bike. Take plenty of good pics Zip.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will be arriving early Wednesday afternoon, just about time for lunch at Jerry's.

Willie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts