We have 10 available slots on the Performance Tour II scheduled for September 7-8. This memorable event is limited to only 30 Corvettes (2 participants per car). The June 30 deadline is closing soon so reserve your spot while space is available. This two-day Performance Tour II will offer tours to places Corvette enthusiasts dream about visiting including:
- The Performance Build Center where the LS7 and Northstar supercharged motors are built.
- Milford Proving Grounds - try out a GM car on their Black Lake autocross course; enjoy a catered lunch, bus tour around the facility, test lab visit, parade around the famed high speed oval (where the 63 Corvettes were filmed with Zora and Dick Thompson), drive around the newest Milford track – the Road Course, and dinner.
- Names will be drawn for an opportunity for a “high speed” ride on the Road Course at Milford in a Z06 driven by one of the test engineers!
- A visit to General Motors Tech Center in Warren.
- Tour of the newly expanded Pratt & Miller Engineering.
- Closing banquet at the Heritage Center - General Motors' historical archives and private museum which is closed to the public. Walk and dine among many of GM's famous prototype and production cars. Throughout the evening there will be drawings for special prizes and other collectibles and souvenirs.