Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
All Cars Welcome!

Maybe the government will give them some "STIMULUS" money to help them get started :laughing: Yeah I would drive from NC to visit that track. I wonder if they would let my bros Trans-am come too:surprised
Yes - your brother can definitely bring his Trans-Am. All cars are welcome, not just Corvettes!

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
But they need to raise the $20,000,000 first! :surprised

If they do, this shall be "NCM Motorsports Park". When combined, the NCM road course will be the longest in the United States! A total of five (5) miles with 27 turns!

It would be cool if they could pull this off!

Does this mean you might make the trip down sometime Patrick? :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
NCM Road Course Length

When combined, the NCM road course will be the longest in the United States! A total of five (5) miles with 27 turns!
We are no longer having it be 5 miles with 27 turns. After meeting with Doug Fehan of Corvette Racing, plus some other racing experts it was recommended that the course have fewer turns and not be so long. The plan is to initially have a 2-1/2 mile course which can be added on to in the future.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Yes - your brother can definitely bring his Trans-Am. All cars are welcome, not just Corvettes!
There goes the damn neighborhood! :rolling:

I jest, I jest! :thumbsup:

I need the smiley icon with the middle finger right about now. :devil:

BLK 1 :buhbye:
:devil:

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
We are no longer having it be 5 miles with 27 turns. After meeting with Doug Fehan of Corvette Racing, plus some other racing experts it was recommended that the course have fewer turns and not be so long. The plan is to initially have a 2-1/2 mile course which can be added on to in the future.

Can you run a vert on it?

21 - 32 of 32 Posts