Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for filters/booties for FI velocity stacks. May be looking to build air box and open to suggestions.
Thanks David

·
Banned
1,873 Posts
K&N and Pipercross have filters for stacks, you can even get them w/ the short ram tubes, check it out if they have something that fits your system. They probably do. You can choose from individual or paired filters. You could also buy those foam socks from pipercross and slip them over the ram tube and attach w/ a zip tie.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The slip overs are what I'm looking for but haven't found them on any of the suggested sites. I"ll probably also get an airbox, Kinsler has carbon fiber boxes already made up, a little pricey but I know they will work. I'd like to have both options if you find anything.
David

·
Registered
85 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
I am going to go with some from Coastfab.com when my injection is complete. Kinsler is building my injection. Coast Fabrication phone is 714-842-2603.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Greatly appreciated and just what I was looking for Hilborns are about $15 bucs each, Bill B's are $13 to $15 each, and I'll talk to Rob at Coast Fab tomorrow. Looks like about a $100 bucks or so but It scares the crap out of me running with mesh that only keeps out large pebbles. Money well spent if it cuts out a rebuild.
My stacks are 3" diameter.
David

1 - 11 of 11 Posts