Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am in south Pennsylvania right now and next week I will be driving the C6 back home to South Louisiana. Does anyone know of someplace between here and there that specializes in corvette exhausts? Not too many places near the house to take it too, so I figured I'd stop somewhere on the way home and git er done. Even though im still undecided which system to go with. Thx

·
Registered
3 Posts
Corsa exhaust systems is here in Berea, Ohio. Not to far off the beaten path from where you're starting to where you are headed. I know a guy here who is a big vette guy and just opened up a high performance shop for exotics. If interested, i'll forward the info.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Corsa exhaust systems is here in Berea, Ohio. Not to far off the beaten path from where you're starting to where you are headed. I know a guy here who is a big vette guy and just opened up a high performance shop for exotics. If interested, i'll forward the info.
Cool. Yea do that..., if you don't mind. I've got a couple of options that im considering, but i'll give it some thought and maybe swing by there. Thx.

·
Registered
313 Posts
If you are or will be coming through Maryland, especially the Gaithersburg area, go to Tony's Corvette Shop! He's the man for the project, and if he can't do it he'll tell you who can. :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts