Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I need an opinion or two, Last year I sold my 03 vert, which i now realize was not one of my brighter moments. Anyway I have a chance to get a new 07 ZO6 for about $6,000 less than MSRP. I test drove it today and it is head and shoulders above anything else I have driven.
I know the fever has died down some, but how good of a deal do you think this is?? .

TIA
Kevin

·
Registered
104 Posts
07 Z

Don't let the door hit you in the buttocks on the way to buy it :laughing:
Sounds like a good deal even though the 08's are right around the corner.
Get it - have fun :cheers:

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Where are you buying it? Is that the only Z06 allocation of the dealer? I'd wait another month, deals are all over the place when a dealer wants to get rid of stock to make room for the new models. $6000 off is a good deal....but patience is a virtue. :D

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Hey all,
I need an opinion or two, Last year I sold my 03 vert, which i now realize was not one of my brighter moments. Anyway I have a chance to get a new 07 ZO6 for about $6,000 less than MSRP. I test drove it today and it is head and shoulders above anything else I have driven.
I know the fever has died down some, but how good of a deal do you think this is?? .

TIA
Kevin
That's a good deal man. You won't kick yourself for that. I think that's roughly the basement. Even though Corvette sales are really really slow right now overall, I think the Z06 prices won't really drop any significant amount that would warrant holding out and not snatching one of those cars right now.

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
Go get it now and please do a burnout for me a non owner but am promising for everybody to read i GUARANTEE this time next year i will also own one not new of course but fairly new :thumbsup:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the input ,I cant tell you how much I have been going back and forth about this over the last 2 days I wish I could just make up my f-----g mind. BTW I talked to the dealer and now its about 6700 below

Thanks again

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Thanks for all the input ,I cant tell you how much I have been going back and forth about this over the last 2 days I wish I could just make up my f-----g mind. BTW I talked to the dealer and now its about 6700 below

Thanks again
So why isn't this car in your garage now? :huh:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
So why isn't this car in your garage now? :huh:

:agree: :thumbsup:

If you don't get out the door and go grab that while you can....well you think your kicking yourself for letting the '03 go.....:nuts: That's what you'll want us to do to you if you wait and don't get it NOW!!!

Here is a pic of what an '06 ZO6 will do in the right hands! THIS to could be you! Iburke made his mark with me in his ZO6 this last weekend! WOW :surprised You WON'T be sorry for that purchase!!!

Why are still reading? GO GO GO GO GO GO!!!

James

1N189

·
Registered
980 Posts
Good luck with your decision, any direction you choose to go just know this.

If you buy a car that starts with C and ends with ORVETTE, your not going to have buyers remorse.

:cheers:

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
I'd jump on it NOW! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
911 Posts
$6700 under? If you don't have that car tomorrow, someone else will, and you'll be kicking yourself double time.

·
Registered
105 Posts
AWESOME Deal.

If the color and options are to your liking I would urge you to buy it!

Best of luck on your decision,

Les

·
Registered
83 Posts
It seems the dealer is willing to negotiate a discounted price. If this is the Corvette you want then make a reasonable offer and enjoy driving a new Z06!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Do NOT wait...even if you get another $1,000 off in 4 weeks, that isn't worth waiting for. Only way I don't do it is if you want a different color/options. Get it, you won't be sorry!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts