Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, I need black anodized lug nuts. Anyone know where to find them? When I googled them, the only ones that came up were Rays lugs for $200.00 a set. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I found these on sale at west coast corvettes one of DC vendors
Corvette Lug Nuts and Locking Lug Nut Pkg Black : 97-04 C5, C6, Z06, ZR1, Grand Sport

Request More Information|Email This Product to a Friend

Share|

SKU: 10154005
Price: $24.95-
Availability: 3-5 Days

Price Match Guarantee
Good luck post a picture when they are in place

PB

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
I got mine from House of Wheels

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
I've used Muteki in the past that were very good, and the price was reasonable. I believe they make a closed and open end.

·
Registered
7 Posts
i have some... i boutght chrome ones with my c5 rims.. and i sent them out to get powedercoated black... if ur interested i havnt used them yet.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i have some... i boutght chrome ones with my c5 rims.. and i sent them out to get powedercoated black... if ur interested i havnt used them yet.
Are these the same size for C6 stock wheels? If so, how much?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Shortly after I picked up my C6 I swapped out the stock lugs for a set of McGard's locking lug nuts in their black finish. They look great on my competition gray rims. They are all over the internet for various prices.

·
Registered
401 Posts
:nuts:

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
I have Pro Comp USA "Black Spline" lug nuts on all our company 8-Lug trucks. The plus side of them is that they are actually made in the USA.
The spline lugs are a new twist on security versus the keyed Gorilla or McGard nuts.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts