Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, bought the 50th ann. side fender emblems from GM dealer and need the placement location. If any "50th Anniversary Edition" owners could give measurements it would be deeply appreciated. Thanks for viewing.:thumbsup:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
don't know if this photo will help but it looks like it lines up with the front edge of the windshield...

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
cruzr said:
Hi all, bought the 50th ann. side fender emblems from GM dealer and need the placement location. If any "50th Anniversary Edition" owners could give measurements it would be deeply appreciated. Thanks for viewing.:thumbsup:
You are one lucky guy.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Punk Boy said:
don't know if this photo will help but it looks like it lines up with the front edge of the windshield...
Thanks for the photo Punk Boy, but Im kind of like "Rainman" if you ever saw the movie. Everything has to be on the Gnats Azz. My wife says I have O.C.D. but then ....she shops at K-Mart.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Received the measurements if anyone else wants them.
4 5/8" from rear point of emblem to back of fender at door opening. 26 3/4" from floor the Vette is sitting on to the bottom of the flag X leg on emblem. Photo of emblem on electron blue can be viewed in my photo's. Thanks to all for your help.

:thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts