Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first off, i do own a '02 z06 vette and thats why im a member here although i havent been able to get any help on the jeep forums :crazy:. i have an '07 jeep jk and earlier this week my blinkers went out, everything else works, brake, driving, fuses are good, i even spliced the wires at the back thinking maybe there was a short or cut wire somewhere running the to back and used and another bulb to see if it would work, it did, however it was blinking fast as if a bulb was blown.... my car did this at one point and i purchased a hyperflash harness that solved the problem, my car nor the jeep have any LED's on them so i dont know what could be causing this....thnx in advance for any help :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
do they come on at all? Solid- not blinking?

Have you checked the blinker relay (thing that clicks)?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Turns out 2 different auto parts stores were giving me the wrong bulbs, took it to dealership n they were also trying to sell me switches n relays, luckily one of the techs scanned it on the side during his break n found out it had had the wrong bulbs this whole time, he also updated it for me which was also pretty cool of him.... Thnx for reply man

1 - 3 of 3 Posts