Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Mo-Fo
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to decide if I want to jump into new fuel rail covers. Haven't decided if I want plain painted, or flames, or what. How about some pics of what others have?

·
Registered
3,963 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
fuel rail covers

hey z-man blucpe here. you've got a beautiful black car, go with chrome or polished stainless. check out my engine bay and you decide. either way enjoy the ride.:partyon:

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
My LPE 403

Z06

·
Mo-Fo
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lots of great looking fuel rail covers here. I like them all! Blu - I thought about chrome too since everything else under my hood is chrome. I did see (somewhere) somebody had chrome ones with etched flames and that looked really cool too. Decisions, decisions.

Keep em coming guys and gals! :D

·
Registered
414 Posts
I just added some trim to existing FRCS

[/IMG]
Man, where did you pickup that under the hood cover? Plus that piece that has the year of your vette?
Looks nice!

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have 2 pair of these brand new, decided to go a different route on mine. Give a shout if you like them...$265 pr. shipped

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have several pic's of my fuel rail covers in my corvette photos.
They were done by a local good friend of mine that is one hell of an air brush artist(Mark Glover)
Check em out!!:D

·
Registered
184 Posts
[/url][/IMG]

Heres mine. I need to up grade this one, its 5 years old. I like the checks, so I will probably go along the same lines.

·
Registered
184 Posts
[/url][/IMG]

This is the view from the other side. Should have put the pic in the same post but forgot how. Need to work on that!

·
Registered
451 Posts
I've been trying to decide if I want to jump into new fuel rail covers. Haven't decided if I want plain painted, or flames, or what. How about some pics of what others have?

·
Registered
255 Posts
fuel rail covers

hey davisce, blucpe here, now that's different, never saw nothin like those covers. where'd you get them, i'm sure alot of guys will want to know. by the way i have the same mallets, only in chrome, on my car, your car looks great. :partyon: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
451 Posts
hey davisce, blucpe here, now that's different, never saw nothin like those covers. where'd you get them, i'm sure alot of guys will want to know. by the way i have the same mallets, only in chrome, on my car, your car looks great. :partyon: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Blucpe,

Fuel Rail Corver come from "Advanced Automotive Technologies"
http://www.aatcars.com/aat_covers/covers.htm

They will paint them just about any color you want . . . . I don't think they will do "Flames" or any thing like that, but two tone colors (like mine) is no problem. I'm running a 2005, 405 hp, LS6 GM Crate Engine modified with a 475hp head and cam package in my 1999 C5, hence the Z06 Emblem on the covers.

I really like your Vette. . . . especially the "White" GS strip . . . . I was think about doing the same to mine. As for the Mallett wheels, I love em. I'm running 18x9.5 on the front and 18x11 on the rear. Too bad "Mallett" stopped making them. . . . I'm hosed if I have to replace one.

Thanks for the comments. . .

Ciao,

·
Mo-Fo
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Those look great in your car. I ended up buying the carbon fiber ones from Molecule and ordered stainless letters from SS Inserts. This seems to be the best look for my car. I didn't want anything painted with flames or skulls since my hoodliner is painted. But keep the show coming. I love looking and getting new ideas! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts