Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gents,

Helping a buddy get into a new C6. He has attempted to order an atomic orange convertible 3LT with cashmere and ebony interior(316), along with a beige top(35T). Dealer states can not order beige top with cashmere and ebony interior. What am I missing? I still believe this can be done but am no expert so asking for the ground truth. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have seen many Atomic, cashmere, beige. Check Gm locator's, they are all over the country.

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Gents,

Helping a buddy get into a new C6. He has attempted to order an atomic orange convertible 3LT with cashmere and ebony interior(316), along with a beige top(35T). Dealer states can not order beige top with cashmere and ebony interior. What am I missing? I still believe this can be done but am no expert so asking for the ground truth. Thanks in advance
I have two cars in stock now....both automatic
3LT, QX3;CHROMES, 2 TONE CASHMERE AND one car has Z-51, the other F55.

These cars are $8000 off until 4/30.
thank-you
[email protected]
1-800-968-3883
-----------------------

Honestly the beige top is an odd combo, you'll find most with the Black tops as we have now. Let me know if I can hellp a DC brother any further!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gents, I appreciate the replies. Rick, my buddy is looking for a manual. I had previously checked your site. Just so I am crystal clear and don't give him bum scoop the combination I discussed is possible. I need to get him registered on this site.

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Gents, I appreciate the replies. Rick, my buddy is looking for a manual. I had previously checked your site. Just so I am crystal clear and don't give him bum scoop the combination I discussed is possible. I need to get him registered on this site.
fully understand...I was simply saying it is not common...is all.

I have a couple order allocations available if he does not mind waiting.
Thanks again for the consideration. I can guarantee him the ordered car for June!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rick, I appreciate your input and all the information you provide. I will pass this information to him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts