Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
xtreamvette said:
is anyone parting out any c-4 compatable with the 85? if so lmk as i am in need of many parts thanks
First...

Glad you found us.

As for parts, I would send a PM to -=Jeff=- and Chiman.

What are some of the parts you are looking for?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
parts wanted

well to start off thanks for the welcom. first of all i need the digital speedometer just need the mph lcd out of the dash mine is cracked... secondly i just bought this vette and it runs like [email protected]# i have replaced many parts and think i may have nerrowed it down to the maf sensor as i got it from a fellow vette owner and it is off a t/a 88 i belive and i am questining as to weather it is good and weather it is interchangable as gm tells me this part should be 85 only??? would love for someone in my area to swap parts with me so i know for shure but if not i would like to find a maf sensor, and a throttle body. than see if this gets things going good i am than in need of many interior peices and would like to find a wing(spoiler), ground fx, leather seat upholstry, long tube headers. and finnaly a set of known good injectors that is my basic starter list i will be needing more in the future but will start with these items letting everyone know engine parts are first priority but lmk what you have. as for sending a PM to -=Jeff=- and Chiman i am not shure who these people are but will try to figure it out. i need help getting this thing running right any help will be appretiated thanks..... :cheers:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
parts needed

as far as interior peices i am in need of upolstry set for seats, carpet, digital dash section(just need speedometer lcd section), also need plastic trim peice from around the radio-climate control area, and the plastic trim around the insterment cluster.... all interior needed in black or graphite lmk thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
when you say carpet, do you mean used carpet or new carpet because anyones used carpet is going to be just as bad as the one that your taking out so i dont really understand?? and as far as the center console and such i am pretty sure i still have mine but the graphics are faded, are you still looking into used pieces?

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
I know you said it runs bad, but are you getting any codes?

I might have a MAF...I'll look later. If you want the seats done, I got a leather like kit from ebay and did them myself. Make sure to get hog ring pliers, it goes so much easier...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
maf

no chiman no codes but was told maf must be off a 85 only and the one i am trying to use is a 88 so acording to research it is not calibrated correctly for 85. so if you have one i may be interested thanks for reply.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
parts

bad civic and jeff still looking for parts listed above yes i will be interested in used for some of the listed items like digital dash lcd panel used is fine..... need some dash plastic trim peices used is fine just that alot of my parts are cracked and broken....and as far as other items used but excellant is fine because as far as bad civics opinion i know people do wreck there vettes and also many buy them just for parts and sell carpet and such out of them or they are changing color so yes used carpet and therefor any item on my list used is fine just use judgement
thanks for all replys

1 - 11 of 11 Posts