Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys...I'm looking to buy new rims for my car. Currently, I have the stock-style, chrome-finished wheels on my 1990 Corvette. I've been thinking real hard about getting the AFS Black ZR1 5-spoke rims to replace what's currently on the car. However, I'm having a harder time convincing my dear wife, who happens to love the car as much as I do. So, I am asking if there is anybody out there with a 1984-1990 Corvette, preferrably dark metallic red, with the Black ZR1 5-spoke rims on their car. Show me your pics. If you also happen to have the chrome ZR1 rims, post them as well. Tough decision to make.

Thanks for your help :excited:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I already went through the C4 gallery pics. I only found one that was a dark metallic red with black ZR1 wheels, but it had a white GS stripe down the middle. I tried ignoring the stripe, but for some reason, it took away my attention on whether or not I liked the wheels on the car.

Anyhow, if anyone has a pic of what I'm looking for, please post it or send me a link to one that I may have missed.

Thanks so much!

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,667 Posts
its not the rim your talking about,but Da Hawaiian Punch has my original 99' rims,he painted them black with a polished lip,in my opinion these are the best looking wheels on a c4.he has pictures and i think its 400.00 for all.send him a p.m.and at least check it out.they looked killer on his car,compliments everywhere he went.they bolted right on and the car is slammed.:cool:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
fast90 said:
Well, I already went through the C4 gallery pics. I only found one that was a dark metallic red with black ZR1 wheels, but it had a white GS stripe down the middle. I tried ignoring the stripe, but for some reason, it took away my attention on whether or not I liked the wheels on the car.

Anyhow, if anyone has a pic of what I'm looking for, please post it or send me a link to one that I may have missed.

Thanks so much!
I was going to say I saw that photo.

If you find a C4 with black wheels, I'll photoshop it to be the color of your car.

In fact, send me the link to that pic with the white stripe, and i'll remove the white stripe.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That helps a lot!!! Thanks Patrick!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep...wife is leaving it to me. I just like her opinion because she's an auto enthusiast like me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts